Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Rimmel Green With Envy avec a rhinestone chevron

Sadly, my awesome Hobbit nailart began to peel off this afternoon which incidentally coincided with me discovering a stash of nail polishes that I'd forgotten I even had! Score ;) Among them was a wonderful teal-y shade 'Green with Envy' from the 60 seconds collection.

It's a wonderful glittery metallic teal and depending on the lighting can lean far more towards green, and othertimes look far more blue.

I finished off the look with a little chevron of green rhinestones on both index fingers. Weirdly though they must reflect off the polish because in most lights they look teal on the nail.





My only little gripes were there was some bubbling and also it took a lot longer than 60 seconds to dry. But that's ok if you've got time to spare just not one to grab if you're already 5 minutes late for work ;)

Also I haven't really captured its true colour it looks so much deeper and greener than this in person! Sorry, I tried about a hundred pictures but my camera refused to pick it up. Argh!


Have a wicked day x

Edit: Oops! I got bored, played around, and I think I ruined it. Oh well


At least you can see the green a little better in this picture. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment