Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

I'm Swatching You: St. Geroge by a-england


Guys, I'm in love. Not with someone tall, dark and handsome (as welcome as that would be) but with this St. George. I'd seen swatches around the blogosphere and so I went to the a-england website and by lucky happenstance it coincided with when they were having their sale. Usually I don't like paying more than a fiver but for this polish I decided I'd take the plunge and get it. On sale for £6 (down from £9) with free shipping I thought this was a pretty sweet deal.

St George is an intensely pigmented teal that has a real depth to it, and a subtle holographic shimmer.

LET THE PICSPAM COMMENCE















Ughhhhh so beautiful.

The amazing thing is it's not too in your face. It's classy; in most dim lights it's a dark forest-y green but then you hit bright sunlight or bright artificial light and BAM wowowow there's that holo shimmer the deep, gorgeous teal. Eyegasm.

Have a wicked day x


0 comments:

Post a Comment